Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bend

It’s crazy how I feel like I don’t belong,
How I’m always doing something wrong.
How the rest of the world always sets what’s right,
How you are ’nothing’ unless you fight.
But don’t you see, what’s ’nothing’ for you,
Might just be everything for me?

Your shadow might be my light,
Your day might be my night.
Your hours might be my wind,
Your thoughts might be all that didn’t
Let me be me.

Your words might not be my tune,
Your sun just might be my moon.
Your fears might be my strength
Your forward motions, my bend.

Your illusions might be my reality.
So blend your morality,
With all that’s around you.
Curb your thoughts down the untrammeled road,
Tune in on a different mode.
’Think out of the box’ you say,
But you still have it your way.
Yeah, you rather have it your way.

10 comments:

Elendil said...

Lyrical. You should give some of your lyrics to Arijit and Bhaskar to make songs out of :)

purple rain said...

heheh, yeah we do make songs on the spot..

La Figlia Che Piange said...

You wrote this? I thought it was a published song. Is this Malini?

Anushka said...

'But don’t you see, what’s ’nothing’ for you,
Might just be everything for me?'

absolutely...

purple rain said...

yep,I wrote it... :)

Unknown said...

u were a follower on my blog...so thought would check urs out!!
pretty cool!!!
amazing lyrics... :)

Me. said...

Nice blog, although this song was .. insipid.

purple rain said...

lol. k.. its th way I felt.. didn think of it as a song.....hmmmmmmmm.

Soapsuds said...

your blog is besh bhalo(not that my stamp is needed :D)

Rohan said...

Poetry is alive and resonating! Yee-HAH!!