Sunday, September 21, 2008

"If I Were.."

If I Were [insert appropriate article] :

  • The beginning, I would be: too close to the end
  • A month, I would be: August all year round
  • A day of the week, I would be: Friday afternoon
  • The time of day, I would be: 1:45 am in the middle of June
  • A planet, I would be: Saturn
  • A season, I would be: Spring towards the end
  • A sea animal, I would be: a dolphin with a friend
  • A direction, I would be: right
  • A piece of furniture, I would be: that comfortable sofa You can’t leave behind
  • A sin, I would be: pride and lust intertwined
  • A liquid, I would be: sweet red wine
  • A fraud/scare, I would be: asking You to catch me if You can
  • A gem, I would be: rare
  • A tree, I would be: By the sea
  • A tool, I would be: A screwdriver sorting out lose ends
  • A kind of weather, I would be: A much needed storm
  • A musical instrument, I would be: in tune
  • An animal, I would be: A Lioness
  • An emotion, I would be: a wreck
  • A vegetable, I would be: crunchy
  • A sound, I would be: silence
  • An element, I would be: Fire
  • A car, I would be: A Mini Cooper
  • A song, I would be: in Your head
  • food, I would be: bread
  • A place, I would be: Your mind
  • A material, I would be: satin
  • A taste, I would be: lingering
  • A scent, I would be: a wild flower
  • A religion, I would be: hope
  • A sentence, I would be: revoked
  • A facial expression, I would be: a smile
  • A subject in college, I would be: taught
  • A shape, I would be: oval
  • A quantity, I would be: well measured
  • A colour, I would be: scarlet red
  • A thing, I would be: a bed
  • A landmass, I would be: by the coast
  • A book, I would be: read between the lines
  • A monument, I would be: undiscovered
  • An artist, I would be: taking You to a higher place
  • A collection of poems, I would be: beautiful
  • A watch, I would be: trying to follow the world
  • A god, I would be: making You believe
  • A vowel, I would be: U
  • A consonant, I would be: M
  • A formula, I would be: forgotten
  • A Science, I would be: life
  • A theory, I would be: misinterpretted
  • A famous person, I would be: alone
  • An electronic equipment, I would be: unconsciously destroying relationships
  • A sport, I would be: swimming
  • A movie, I would be: waking You up
  • A cartoon, I would be: the Little Mermaid
  • An explorer, I would be: finding new places
  • A scientist, I would be: The king of aces
  • A relation, I would be: ‘just good friends’ forver
  • A river, I would be: untamed and always changing my course
  • An intoxication, I would be: getting real close
  • alone, I would be: The way We all really are
  • A question, then I would be: asking You twice
  • A hobby, I would be: insatiable
  • A habit, I would be: bad
  • The end, I would be: close to the beginning all over again.
  • And finally If I were You, I would be: figuring out who I am.

2 comments:

Shree said...

Nice post. I did one in august I guess. Well I like your answer to the question on "electronic equipment" and what you have written about being alone (you are absolutely correct my dear)

purple rain said...

thank you :-)