Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unspoken Words

 

 Turning round and round in circles, 
Wondering if this ride will ever end. 
Saw you standing there, 
Thought You needed a friend. 
Never knew I was the lonely one. 
 Went upto You and smiled, 
We stayed there a while. 
Wondering now if maybe 
You were just a dream. 
 Turning in circles now, 
Trying to figure out where I am 
and where I belong -Let alone who I am. 
 This life is a strange place to be, 
with all the opposites, Ups and downs 
And everything that’s relevant all around. 
 Its warm outside and cold inside, 
Other times its just the opposite. 
Wonder where we all belong, 
That's if we really do belong anywhere. 
 Cells, unions, openings, the end. 
Joy rides, discoveries, the sky, A friend.
 Random thoughts 
While staring out my window. 
 She's so heavy.

No comments: