Friday, September 12, 2008

All A-Part Of It


Shadows awaken
When I'm asleep
The Voices are mistaken
And they've learn't to creep.

The night is my only friend
We share a constant solitude till the end.

A fight? A mend?
All away from the latest trend?

Fornication in the dark
A tree without a bark
An opening without a hole
A secret that's untold

Come together, fall apart,
Love with an open heart,
Breathe in, Breathe out,
Scream and shout.

Away, away,
That's where he went.
She never followed
So he wallowed.

But Pride must have its way,
Tomorrow or today.

The tears inside were burning,
There was a constant yearning,
But not a word was spoken
All their dreams were broken.

Walk on, Walk on,
It will all be alright,
I'll be home tonight.

You and Me,
Me and You,
You and I,
I and We,
Together we will sit for tea.

One spoon of sugar or two?
Oh I don't think that frown will do.

Open the door child,
Someone has come.
You must still be mild,
For the battle is not yet won.

Tell me your dream,
While I sip my tea.
Was that a scream?
But it wasn't from You or Me.

What was that child?
Did You hear it?
It was rather wild
Oh I fear it.

I must go home now,
My tea has gone cold.
Lend them your ears now
For the truth untold.

5 comments:

Toy Chat said...

came across your blog quite randomly. saw that you follow the blabberwocky.
don't even know who you are.
but you do write rather nicely.
keep the words forthcoming.

purple rain said...

Thank You :)

Toy Chat said...

are you a judean?

purple rain said...

yep, first year..

Anonymous said...

chai chai chai.
Makes you happy!